Jumat, 07 Oktober 2016

TIPS AND TRICKS TO THE MAKE THE CURRICULUM VITAE




To Create A Curriculum Vitae Is Required Elements :

1. About Me
·       Advertise Yourself To Attract The Company You Are Applying

2 Educational Background
3. Work Experience

·         If Fresh Graduate write skills you have

4. Computer Skills

Nb: Curriculum Vitae Made With Attractive, Concise, And Clear

Good Luck..


      Work Experience



Curriculum Vitae
                                         GANIA NOOR ALFISYAH
                              ADDRES:PONDOK PEKAYON INDAH BLOK BB 25 NO 6 BEKASI SELATAN
                                 PHONE:087884119086
                               EMAIL:GANIANOORALFISYAH@YAHOO.COM
ABOUT ME
 A graduate of accounting at the Gunadarma University  Indonesia and hard-working individuals who have achieved excellent results 3.1. Strong organizational and planning skills to enable successful completion of the project the first level. Part-time employment has provided a solid grounding in the practical application of academic knowledge and Sales Promotion Girl on multiple products I am a good communicator with the personal skills
Educational Background
2014-2018:Gunadarma university bachelor degree accounting
2011-2014:SMKN 9 Bekasi
2002-2008:SDN JAKA SETIA III Bekasi
Work Experience
DMINISTRATION

PT digital narcissist april 2014

I worked here as an administrative and I also calculate income
and I also count incoming goods
and I also note that goods have not been delivered

Sales Assistant
ramayan departement store

I am serving Customer  who came to the ramayan and I can also
make the same customer friendly to me and I cater to the greatest extent
possible and I also membantuin customers looking for goods
customers who are looking for customer needs
 COMPUTER SKILL

Zahir
Myob
MS.office
Doc.easy accounting

        
 \

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar