TIPS AND TRICKS FOR MAKING A COVER LETTER
To Create A Cover Letter Required Elements :
1. To Whom The Letter Is Shown
2. Companies That Indicated
3. What Is The Desired Position
4. Tell Me About Yourself
5. Your Work Experience
· If Fresh Graduate Write Skills You Have
6. last closing And Sincerely Etc.
nb: curriculum vitae made with attractive, Concise and clear
Good Luck
My CL example
Jakarta,20 september
2016
-------------------------------------gania
noor alfisyah----------------------------------------------------
PT. INDOFOOD
Sudirman
Plaza,Indofood Tower 27th Floor,Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 76-78
Dear Sir
I have perused an annoucement about occupation opportunity from web for some position And I need to top off position as The Supervisor My Name Is Gania Noor Alfisyah,i was graduated in august 2018 from Gunadarma University Indonesia I Graduated With Gpa 3.1. I as Of Now Have Occupation experience When I was In School At Supervisor In a shoes Organization As a consideration
I have perused an annoucement about occupation opportunity from web for some position And I need to top off position as The Supervisor My Name Is Gania Noor Alfisyah,i was graduated in august 2018 from Gunadarma University Indonesia I Graduated With Gpa 3.1. I as Of Now Have Occupation experience When I was In School At Supervisor In a shoes Organization As a consideration
I Attached
·
Curriculum Vitae
·
Photo
·
Copy Of certificate S-1
·
Copy of
academic transcript
am
serving Customer who came to the ramayan and I
can also
make the same customer
friendly to me and I cater to the greatest extent
possible and I also membantuin customers
looking for goods
customers who are
looking for customer needs
I hape you will give A chance For
Interview ,so I can Explain More about my self Thanks you for your
Consideration And attention
Sincerly
Yours,
Gania noor alfisyah
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar