Selasa, 08 November 2016

Percakapan bisnis



1.   Perjanjian Pertemuan Bisnis Melalui Telpon dalam Bahasa Inggris

Example



Thalia  : Good Morning,
 PT ALFISYAH, how may I help you


janet : Hello, can I speak to gania noor alfisyah, please?

thalia  : Who’s calling?

janet: My name is janet

thalia  : Could you please spell that, please?

Janet: Yes it’s, J-A-N-E-T

thalia : Okey, hold on a Second. I’ll transfer your call

janet : Thank you

gania      : Hello

janet : Hello I am janet, manager for PT Stesya, are you available on this thursday? Can we
  meet on 25th? for sales meeting

 gani   : Yes, Thursdaay  is fine, Yes, I will be free on 25th. Oh okey.

Janet : Okey thank you gania, see you.

Gania    : See you janet


2.Pembatalan Pertemuan Bisnis Melalui Telpon dalam Bahasa Inggris

Example





Thalia   : Good Morning, PT. B&M. Can I help you?
Gania    : Hello, can I speak to Janet, please?
Thalia   : Who’s calling?
Gania    : My name is Gania
Thalia    : Could you please spell that, please?
Gania     : Yes, it’s G-A-N-I-A
Thalia   : Ok, hol on a second. I’ll transfer your call
Gania    : Thankyou
Janet     : Hello
Gania    : Hello, I’m Gania Manager of PT.B&M  I would like to inform that the meeting on Friday  was canceled. Can we reschedule our meeting?
Janet     : Yes, let me check my schedule first. How about next week on Tuesday?
Gania  : Ok, see you next week
Janet    : Ok, see you       


3.   Pertemuan Bisnis Untuk Membawa Dokumen Melalui Telpon dalam Bahasa 

    Inggris


Example






Thalia   : Good Mornig, PT.B&M. Can I help you?
Gania     : Hello, can I speak to Janet?
Thalia   : Who’s calling?
Gania    : My name is Gania
Thalia  
 : Could you please spell that, please?
Gania    : Yes, it’s  G-A-N-I-A
Thalia    : Okay, hold on a second. I’ll transfer your call
Gania    : Thankyou
Janet      : Hello
Gania     : Hello, I am Gania Manager of  PT. B&M. I would like to inform that for tomorrow’s meeting, please prepare some documents such as proposal document and purchasing document
Janet      : Ok, I wiil prepare all the documents. Thankyou
Gania     : Yes, you’re welcome

4. Contoh penawaran produk melalui email



PT. B&M
Raya Durian Street No. 11
Jakarta Selatan– Indonesia
Phone : (021) 8841190
Email :nooralfisyah@gmail.com

To :
Head of Company
PT.L & R
Raya apple Besar Street No.20
Jakarta Barat– Indonesia
Dear Sir,
Through this later, let us introduce our company to you.Our company named PT.B&M, Engaged in the field of office Appliances Company would like to offer our products to your company. Our products are cheaper than other companies and also has a good quality.
We hope you are interested to products that we offer to you. If you interested, we wiil give you 30% discounts for the first purchase. For further information, you can contact us to Raya Durian Street No. 11 Jakarta – Indonesia or call our hotline (021) 8841190
Thank you for your attention.



Sincerely,

Gania Noor Alfisyah

Marketing Manager of  PT.B&M










Referensi :







Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar